The SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES recently ruled that when a bankruptcy court calculates a debtor’s projected disposable income, the court may account for changes in the debtor’s income or expenses that are known or virtually certain at the time of confirmation. The debtor’s had an unusual item of income, a severance payout from [...]
Tag Archives: Hamilton V Lanning
- DOES FILING BANKRUPTCY RUIN MY CREDIT?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Six Years After Bust
- New Law provides Anti-Deficiency Protection For Borrowers Short Sale Homes
- Trustee May Sell Your Home After Your Discharge
- Discharge A Second Mortgage In A Sacramento Bankruptcy
- Hamilton V Lanning Decision
- Obtaining A Free Credit Report
- Sacramento Debt Relief Agency
- File For A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Sacramento With Only $500 Up Front
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Means Test
- Sacramento CA Bankruptcy Is On The Rise
- What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney
- Bankruptcy Terminology
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Court