Filing Bankruptcy ruins a person’s credit is not true if the person already does not have a good credit score. Most programs take several years to repair a credit score. I have seen some plans developed for my clients that are designed to take up to thirteen years to pay off the credit, then after […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
- DOES FILING BANKRUPTCY RUIN MY CREDIT?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Six Years After Bust
- New Law provides Anti-Deficiency Protection For Borrowers Short Sale Homes
- Trustee May Sell Your Home After Your Discharge
- Discharge A Second Mortgage In A Sacramento Bankruptcy
- Hamilton V Lanning Decision
- Obtaining A Free Credit Report
- Sacramento Debt Relief Agency
- File For A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Sacramento With Only $500 Up Front
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Means Test
- Sacramento CA Bankruptcy Is On The Rise
- What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney
- Bankruptcy Terminology
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Court