Most debtors who file a bankruptcy petition, and many of their creditors, know very little about the bankruptcy process. Bankruptcy Basics is designed to provide debtors, creditors, judiciary employees, and the general public with a basic explanation of bankruptcy and how it works. This glossary of bankruptcy terminology explains, in layman’s terms, many of the [...]
Archive | Definitions RSS feed for this section
- DOES FILING BANKRUPTCY RUIN MY CREDIT?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Six Years After Bust
- New Law provides Anti-Deficiency Protection For Borrowers Short Sale Homes
- Trustee May Sell Your Home After Your Discharge
- Discharge A Second Mortgage In A Sacramento Bankruptcy
- Hamilton V Lanning Decision
- Obtaining A Free Credit Report
- Sacramento Debt Relief Agency
- File For A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Sacramento With Only $500 Up Front
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Means Test
- Sacramento CA Bankruptcy Is On The Rise
- What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney
- Bankruptcy Terminology
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Court