The Sacramento Bankruptcy Court is located in the Robert Matsui federal building at 501 I Street, Sacramento, California. The Sacramento bankruptcy clerk’s office is on the 3rd floor. The courtrooms for bankruptcy are located on the sixth and seventh floors. Judge Christopher Klein is the Chief Judge, the other Sacramento Judges are Michael S. McManus, [...]
Archive | Bankruptcy Court RSS feed for this section
- DOES FILING BANKRUPTCY RUIN MY CREDIT?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Six Years After Bust
- New Law provides Anti-Deficiency Protection For Borrowers Short Sale Homes
- Trustee May Sell Your Home After Your Discharge
- Discharge A Second Mortgage In A Sacramento Bankruptcy
- Hamilton V Lanning Decision
- Obtaining A Free Credit Report
- Sacramento Debt Relief Agency
- File For A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Sacramento With Only $500 Up Front
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Means Test
- Sacramento CA Bankruptcy Is On The Rise
- What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney
- Bankruptcy Terminology
- Sacramento Bankruptcy Court